Thursday, March 3, 2022

Little Wars "Pineapple Express" scenario development part III

 

            For the 2nd half of the table I was a little lost for ideas. I wanted to transition to more rural area.  There are too many fields, bushes, crops in the terrain collection, it would not be a problem. As I pushed buildings and fields around. It never looked right or gave that feel. 

            I started look for pictures. Nothing focused on the area of interest. I watched 13 hours and notice walls. Just about everything was walled in. Into the terrain boxes for walls. I keep walking away. Only to come back and move stuff again. Maybe one more day pushing stuff around and I will be happy. 

            I bought walls years ago and never did anything with them. Some I glued into right angles. Then I thought how the hell will I store all of this. It would be cooler if I could keep them single. I could get more bang for the buck single, increased layout flexibility. I glued 40x10mm steel to the bottom. Bonus, the steel is heavy enough so they don't fall over so easy.

            It is warm enough and I feel good enough to start to rattle can again. The last of the buildings are getting done. After these and the walls I have done everything I bought years ago.


            These are regular Games Craft MDF. All assembled, connection points filled in and sanded smooth, They are sprayed Otter brown at an up angle, sprayed desert yellow at a down angle, and finished with a white straight on at 12". Next a sponge and wall paste for texture. All the building over there look like a retard put them up. None are cared for. So they need to look not MDF new. 

            Tomorrow. I will sand off the points, seal them, dry brush and throw pigment at them. Call it done. Ah got to paint the exposed bricks.

            The walls will get the same but in reverse order.




No comments:

Post a Comment