Monday, March 21, 2022

AdeptiCon 2022 "Packing"


             Adepticon is days away. That snuck up on me! I have nothing ready. I have played zero games going into it. Ready, set, go!

            The app for this year is Crowd Compass. It is easy. It has been used before. Download it from the app store. Then search for AdeptiCon. You have to bloodly login to set up alerts. Then type in Warmaster, Epic and scroll through the dates. The tourneys pop up, bookmark or reminder them, easy.

            I am playing in the Epic and Warmaster tourneys. Matt is TO this year. The New England guys are not going. The wife has to travel so my daughter is coming with me. 

Warmaster is on Friday. The tourney has multiple spots open. I am bring loaner armies if you need one. 
    Warmaster Romans and Carthaginians are coming too.

        Epic is almost full. We are currently odd man out. An Odd Number will drop the TO from tourney. With that said, my daughter is coming. I will be teaching her Epic every night until we leave. If no one pops up she will step in. If someone pops up, she will play as UI with me in the tourney.

Just the armies
    
        I am forced to take the Porsche. The MDX needs service and no part is in stock. So yeah 93 octang at 5.50 a gallons. My trip is now twice as expensive. The price has started to go down. Also less stuff can come. not so much terrain fits in the Porsche.


No comments:

Post a Comment