Monday, March 14, 2022

Warmaster Weekend "Spring Cleaning"

 

        I was going to be in New England for the Warmaster day. That got tanked with mom needing to visit the ER. Then the wifi came up with lets clean up your mess and this dump. I am at fault for some of this. It is my mess and I ordered a Flashforge. I was at it till 11pm Saturday and the ball breaking continued to 3pm Sunday.

       This is half the crap that came out of my paint room

        That pile came from under here.
        The Flashforge's new home.

        The wifi helped me restock, re-stow everything. Then it was the upstairs and bedrooms.
Stool repairs underway

        After I had been Shanghaied and Taken Advantage of, the wifi throw me a bone. The gaming table went to where the TV was hung. This gave me greater space around the table for players. The wifi no longer has to look at it went she comes down the stairs. 

        Wifi so luckly, technician live in house! I was then put on light detail. All the ceilings lights got replace. The TV, router, printers all reposition to her Highness' liking. 
        Me no so luckly. 1st my cigars, my humidor was moved. They tried to put it on top or against the heater. Are they CRAZY? Wifi says it would be easier to take them out to move it. I says cigars weight nothing, love. Well I can only begin to explain how bloodly close I was to her finding out how many of the buggers are in there.  If she did, those 3 boxes in the mail would have caused some words! 2nd, them there bitches moved my books and got them out of order. Extra spun up every time I look at them. 
            After getting cheated out of playing in the Warmaster NorthEast tourney. Abuse and forced labor resulted in zero minis being painted the weekend and no games played. In the end I did get a better spot for my Table.








No comments:

Post a Comment