Wednesday, March 30, 2022

On the Road part I

        I am back in rotation. Maybe or at least this week I am on the road. Now it looks like the customer is out of rotation. No idea where I will be next week. As always I took my road kit along. My flying kit is twice as big. The company pays, so it travels in its own suitcase.

            The bottom or red foam never changes. The paints I use the most have doubles that live here. Nothing blows more than forgetting a paint.

            It is not fully packed. I just got back from AdeptiCon Sunday. Monday I was off by noon. There was little time to prep minis. I grabbed what I had. Always bring more than you need. 

            This job turned into a shit show. I am out of stuff to paint. Because of the shit show, I painted in the office at work also. 

            Lucky me the hotel with a good light to paint under was available. Normally I am force to move everything around just to get enough light. I move all the light in a Marroit room to the desk. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment