Sunday, March 27, 2022

AdeptiCon day 4 Epic tourney

 

        6 players total. I knew a week ahead we were at 5. The TO would sit or we would rotate out. Then I had a moment. I am bring the kid. I will teach her to play. In one week she got 5 games in. She went from zip to playing at AdeptiCon. 
        I am wicked proud of her. She did have some kid issues with losing or get smashed. We had a talk and Major Dan, her next opponent showed why OUR Officers are the best. She went into her game with Andy a different person and knew enough in the end to cheat him out of objectives. 

        Even know Dave didn't come. His army did. Two players had his list. 

 NJ Andy wins with Tau, 9 points. 

            When you too play the Tau and you can see what is about to happen to you and the is jack all you can do about it life sucks. Andy shot the lights out and stayed away. Once I was out activated he raped me. I was out activated from the being and could not cut his activations fast enough. It was a tough game. Both fighting for area denial and position. Then there is the fact that he can float away and not take the 2+

            I was 2nd with 8 points. VV, & Major Dan had one point each. Matt and Victor, sorry I can not remember your scores. The kid got her one point off an army Major. And cheated Andy out of Blitz in her game. Andy took me 2 - 0 T&H, DTF. I took Victor for TSNP, T&H, DTF, & Blitz. I took the Major for BTS, Blitz, DTF, & TSNP.

            When the World Eaters hit shit goes sideways fast. When they trip up, your scrapping for objectives.











Mountain

2022

Bought = 144+ a collection + an army
Sold = 2 Buildings, 15 detachments + an army
Painted = 254
28mm = 22
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 187

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 6

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 4
Read = 3


No comments:

Post a Comment