Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Blood and Plunder Spanish Militia/Milicia

 

        The Captain and the European Militia are Firelock's. The rest are from some bin at Walley's basement. If you recognize the pack code, then I guess you will know who made them. They were sprayed GW bone, and washed black.

        I had to dug for examples of Spanish soldiers. I wanted Spanish European troops. These troops deployed twice to engage the pirates. If the pirate player gets the best pirates, then Spain's best should be around. And they don't look as 1600ish.


        I am going with the Tercio of Seville for the look of them. I didn't like the look of the other Tercios.

    Base colors for the red and blue

I started with the Command group. They are not specifically used in B&P, but minis are only really chits/markers I can say they are anything. In the weekends game they will be, Soldiers.


        The drummer is equally useless. Yet cool. He had to be painted and included. The hole in the base is for the Commander.  
        By now you have noticed my bases are not the correct B&P size. B&P selected the size of the bases so they could fit enough dudes on the ships. I would be hosting games and therefore base size does not matter. I am interested in the raids the pirates made across the Carribean.
       I am not interest in ship to ship combat. It rarely happened. That is not why I am not interested. The movement of the ship(s) prior to the action was more important than the action.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 88 + a collection
Sold = 2 Buildings, 15 detachments + an army
Painted = 254
28mm = 22
20mm = 45
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 187

Games
Games played = 4
Games hosted = 3

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 2
Read = 3




No comments:

Post a Comment