Friday, July 7, 2023

Legions Imperialis updates pt II

 

        New Wolf titans. The originals were resin. We all know how great FW is at pouring resin. There is also the lovely part where their kits never ever line up. Oh and the parts were always warped and or twisted. Then there was getting whatever they used as a release agent off the resin.

        All solved. These are plastic kits. GW's lastest AI kits were easy. 


        I am not and never was a fan of AT. I have all the titans in metal. The chinaforge ones. I never saw the need to go plastic. These I would do. I like the look of them the most.
        From down under a screen shot? Leaked or made up. The prices are in AUS and not dollars, but dam. Ever with the AUS at 61 cents of a dollar. These would be 40-50 a piece. I will throw a flag. 3 super heavies and 6 predators and 2 spartans are all the same price. The numbers are not what I would expect for a detachment of each.
        If the prices are true or close to true. This will be one very expensive game. I would think the small add ons will be 10 to 20 bucks, about half the price shown.
            
        The big problem is any one can be printed for 3-4 cents. All the stls are available and free right now. A printer and liter of resin would be two of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment