Tuesday, July 4, 2023

And I bought another collection


             It is a massive Eldar collection set up for Net Epic gold. I am in at 566.25. I should be able to cherry pick and double my money within 6 months. I took it because of the forumware and large number of titans. All bare metal or plastic. It is coming in 2 large flat rate boxes.

            Now I have a fully painted big ass Eldar army. I bought it that way long ago when the wife was following me to touneys and game days. I figured if her ass was tagging along, she would play. Then not be breaking my nuts or me feeling the guilt of her ass sitting around for 14 hours. 

            Whatever that army is 99% fully kitted. I was always sort of looking for this or that with little interest. Then my WP mate came along selling.


Update for the last collection, SM & IG.

                I sold the last IG company. I now sit at 612 total, with an all in at 270. Ebay fees were most likely 100.

Update for the Chaos collection;

                It is all gone. I cherry picked, gave a bunch away within the group and broke even.


Mountain

2023

Bought = 228, 3 collection, 1 army
Sold = 122, 117 Detachments, 1 Army

Painted = 358
28mm = 40
20mm = 94
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 143
Terrain bought = 161
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 5

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment