Friday, July 14, 2023

Epic at 6 Feet Under Epic gaming

 

        6 Feet Under moved. The new location is straight down 30 from my house. Its roughly 50 minutes to get there. All depending on 30. I do take 741 around the backside of the outlets. So I miss most the shit show.

        1st game was my Traitor Guard Vs Kal's Emperor's Children. I went with a bunch of Armored Fist platoon. Those were backed up by the Titans. The Company HQ and Tank Company ran together up the center. I won 2 - 0. T&H & Blitz

        Kal had a drop and Orbital pie plate for me.

       I knew I would take fight abuse in the list. They failed Kal all game. Only laying a BM here and there.

        I advanced slowly up the board keeping everything tight and supporting.

        The one terrible mistake. I get too hungry and gave up a Warhound. The Warhound take take up 2 activations and sucked detachments his way. Still I was down activations to start and giving one away was stupid.

        The drop came down in a bad place or situation. I had no BM, Inspiring, and outnumbered them 2 to 1. So it shot and I eat it.

Game 2

        Eldar is floats and jet bikes does not match up to a punch you in the nuts BAs. I was lucky enough to take the upgraded armor. Otherwise the game would have ended sooner. I broke him shooting turn one. I did not have the staying power for 3 turns. Then it all went side ways. Lost 2-0. DTF & TSNP.





No comments:

Post a Comment