Monday, July 24, 2023

Anno Domini 1666 Cardinal's Men part II

 



            It took long enough to get them finished. Over a month! I paint faster than that. There was a vacation to MT within that time, but still a month? Dam!

            Yet another delay was waiting for me. The girls destroyed the mower. I tore it apart and ordered the parts weeks ago. The parts were there waiting for me. I got right up to the end. Then found out 2 parts still have not come, back ordered. 
            You can see the Epic Traitor Guard piling up in the background. I never got a chance to get at them or finish the bases on the Cardinal's

    I kept it pretty close. Mine has armored boots and I made him older. Just like the Cardinal from BBC's season 1 of the Musketeers.




            I know the dude on the end does not belong. The mini does look the part.

            Then there is this guy. At some point I must of had paint on a finger. I have to go back and rework it or make it look like damaged cloth.
    
            Lastly a 3D print of a highwayman.


Mountain

2023

Bought = 228, 3 collection, 1 army
Sold = 122, 117 Detachments, 1 Army

Painted = 367
28mm = 49
20mm = 94
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 143
Terrain bought = 161
Terrain painted = 59

Printed Terrain = 4
Printed = 30

Games
Games played = 18
Games hosted = 8

Books
Bought = 3
Read = 5

2022

Bought = 1289 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 763

No comments:

Post a Comment