Friday, September 9, 2022

Ender 3 Max Zero Quality Control

        I am running out of space. Step one was to clear off enough table space for the beast to occupy.
I got the biggest print bed they make. It is easily 2 times bigger than the Flashforge. I will be able to print all the pirate/28mm house I want now!

        It comes well packed in a giant box. With no filament in the box, it is still heavy. 6 bolts to screw in and it prints. 2 each side for the X vertical rails. 2 to attach the User interface.

        Well well well......Who ever assembles these is an asshole. Not one single bolt or nut was tight. The X and Z was a single assembly. No one ever leveled out the X. The guide the X travels through was assembled wrong and it was not tight with lock washers in random places. 

        The Flashforge printed straight out of the box!

        The guides the X travels on were not tight or aligned. All the wheels had to be reset. I took the X apart and fought it for two days until it was within 1mm left and right. Oh...the vertical rails are not the same length either.

        Creality is a top, better of the line filament printers. Everyone recommended an Ender. The one I got had no quality control. There is no way it was ever tested. Any one who assembled it for test could not have noticed how jacked the X was. I didn't send the bitch back because if I broke it fixing it. I would get a new one anyways. Learning experience! What the shit! 48hrs later it prints.




        


No comments:

Post a Comment