Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Back out on the Road

 

        After a couple weeks sitting at home. I am out on the road again. Actually I thought this job would be last week. No real surprise. Yet still I was hoping to sit again. 

        Those past few weeks a lot got done. I restarted the Tiles and did some pirates. A new printer showed up and I switch the kid to private school. I got a game in. Oh and some where in there I got sick again. Some wicked productive days.

        Its good to be out. I was 5 minutes away form throwing the Ender across the fuckin street. Only to run out and beat that piece of shit to death with a rock.

        I am in a Home2. Some sort of Hilton chain thing. Everything in this bad water town is full up for some reason. No idea who or why any one would come here. Hoe2 is not too bad. The shower sucks, but the desk lamp is nice.

        I am fly through the Veterans of the Teracos. Excellent minis, a joy to paint. Never thought I would paint 28s or enjoy painting them again so much.

        I got another 1666 mini, a B&P mini and a Black Scorpion mini with me. If everything continues the way shit is going, I will finish them this trip!
        On the PC. I am listening to the Cody Alford interview. He was a MARSOC raider.


No comments:

Post a Comment