Thursday, September 29, 2022

Back Out on the Road part II

 


        
       Last week was at the Hilton Garden. Good light and they were a hundred cheaper than everyone else. I was able to finish up the 1666 Veterans of the Tecio. I needed only to finish the bases and seal them. They are done and counted


        Back again. Same customer. They are turning into a shit magnet. Same Hotel. Different minis. I have serval slave girls and Black Scorpion pirates with me this week. The dancing girls are ebay specials from some D&D range. 

        As the 1695 crew gets onto the paint table slaves will become a thing. Remember these 4 girls were pleasure slaves initially. Where as the Caribbean Pirates generally released the slaves they found on board, or took them on as crew, and were allies of escaped slaves. I don't think those female slaves taken in the India ocean or those of the Barbary pirates were so lucky. As witnessed in the 1695 incident where the slave girls were jumping into the sea to get away from the English Pirates. 


        I also had Tortuga house 3 with me.

        And then on the way out this happen. Just great!


No comments:

Post a Comment