Friday, January 26, 2024

Terrain Boards, Cons and the Future part XXVI

 

    
Tile "C"

          C is done. The missing grass is in. I do need to sort the ballast around the tracks.   


Money shot
            All the structures are in and done.
    
            Where the terrain breaks. It looks a little weird. I have walls to help the division. But they will remain a scatter terrain option. I believe they presents would effect game play too much.
            Same goes for the other scatter terrain objects.

Tile "E"

            Its still cold as hell and we have snow. I am huffing flumes. Spraying indoors. I try to spray late at night. The area I work in can be secured from the rest of the living space. And from the dog. I just need to hold my breath!
        The flat Iron ore ballast around the tracks was solved. I used wood filler to build up the area. Then re-flocked the ballast.

Tile "B"

            Tile B is done.
        The tunnel entrance looks pretty good for a last minute solution made from a bunch of crap.

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 54
Sold = 52, 5 detachments

Painted = 264
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 96
10mm = 0
Epic = 30
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 138

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 1
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 2
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment