Saturday, January 6, 2024

Epic Traitor guard part XI

 

         A bunch or of armor was traveling with me while I flew around the country for no reason other than to fly. I got a butt load of points. Ending up 4 or 600 short of the next reward tier. As I flew some nights I got a few hours to block in colors. This group was about half done. I have enough to field a Vraks army with whatever. The priority here was to finish the unfinished and make room for the Sallie and FW table 1st quarter projects.
        Half are not available for Vraks list selection. But There is only a few extra detachments and Vraks becomes a guard army. So.......

THE MOUNTAIN

Bought = 54
Sold = 48

Painted = 28
28mm = 0
20mm = 0
15mm = 0
10mm = 0
Epic = 18
Terrain bought = 0
Terrain painted = 10

Printed Terrain = 0
Minis Printed = 0

Games = 0
Games hosted = 0

Books 
Bought = 0
Read = 1

2023

Bought = 321, 6 collections, 6 armies, 4 buildings
Sold = 142, 166 Detachments, 6 Armies, 1 Collection
Painted = 950

No comments:

Post a Comment