Monday, November 28, 2022

Holiday Week painting

            One of the three 4 day weeks that happen every year. I am a traveling guy with no local work site. No one wants to pay for 2 days travel for one day's work. So I sit. I have sat since Fall In. This normally happens serval times a year. Not this year. This is the first. I have been gone every week since February. 
            I have been home long enough to restart the Photon printer. My doc wanted an item printed. My old files would print. New ones would not. I had to reteach myself supports. I was not tilting the object correctly and too few supports. It runs finally, 6 days later.

I am out of 25mm, 3mm ply circles. They come 100 to a bag. It was hard to believe there were none left. I searched and searched. None, nothing, no nada. Meaning I have painted 90 plus pirates already?

        These were the two dudes I got at Fall In. This dude had a bunch of pirates from who knows where. He wanted 20 for the box. These were the only two interesting minis in the lot. I offered a 5er for the 2.

        She is a 3D titty girl. A very skinny one. The last few had been all brightly colored. A darker colored depressed religious English bird.




        The vinnies came from Marauder Industries. They are twice as big as the originals. I will keep them for now. There is 3, because my wifi touched my stuff.
        The yellow also came out too dark. It is a question of touch them up or print some in the correct size.

        The Fists are getting the love. Mostly due to a list I want to play and I am short detachments. I fought with and got the Photon up. I have most everything in metal. I want additional characters and sergs on the bases. all of which pitched me down the rabbit hole of 30K goodness.

        Printed Razorbacks and Destroyers. Aussie Tacticals in MKII

        Old school Rhinos and a Hunter. A printed Dorn. As I get a better look at him, his sword and other details did not come out. I will have to print him again. Different angle and exposure, maybe 10% larger.
        Touch ups to the chipped minis and a new Fellblade coming a long.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 1273 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 752
28mm = 86
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 27
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 248
Printed Terrain = 13

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 9



No comments:

Post a Comment