Monday, November 7, 2022

Fall In

 


Day 1
        Easiest registration ever. Everything work, plenty of staff, and no line.

        Warmaster pick up game with Kal. Tomb Kings Vs Dogs of War. I was trying a Bones and Cavalry list. The scenario was fight for the tower. The Dogs cashed me out by turn 5.
    
 Day 2 Warmaster Tourney
        Dave rode the bench. I was TO. No one showed. It was just Kal and me again. Dog of War on Tomb Kings. Tis time I replaced the Spears with Archers. Dogs for the win.
        I was able to get a line shift to the right. I failed in the plan to refuse the Left Flank. My refused Flank was a bit too far forward. The left collapsed before the Right got in.


Amazing table of the day.
    Little Wars TV game
    Little Wars TV game

        At the end of the day the VA group showed up. I got one more game of Warmaster in. Dark Elves Vs Lizards.



Day 3 Epic Tourney

        VV was out cause her ass is failing tests. Sean, Kal, Andrew, Josa, and me. James was going to step in then got lost or something.

        We were out man out. Kal took the first buy. I took the second. Then Andrew and Josa both dropped the last round. That Left Sean, Kal and me. Initially we were going to just scale up for a big game. Then the scaling went full on. Epic just cant be played at that level.


Day 4 Sunday
        Normally a dead day. It was. I had family shit to do during the day. Josa was kicking around in town. We did Asado at the house and played Epic afterwards. World Eaters Vs Imperial Fists. Josa won 2 - 1 in the 4th. BTS, DTF and TSNP to my BTS. The Eaters just do not have the staying power to effect a turn 4 Op. We were tied 2-2 in turn 3, BTS & DTF to BTS & TSPN.


Mountain

2022

Bought = 378 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 707
28mm = 81
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 238
Printed Terrain = 5

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 18
Read = 9




No comments:

Post a Comment