Friday, November 18, 2022

Dark Realms Buccaneer Bay House

         Everything printed on the Flashforge in 2 days. It took about a 3rd of a roll of filament. Maybe almost a half but not a half? 

        The flashforge is a beast. The best printer I have ever had. I wish the bed was bigger! It prints wicked fast with excellent quality. The only issue I ever had was created by me. I printed through a roll and tried to restart it by force feeding it. Had I done it properly, it would never have happened.

        It was sitting in the way primed up. I had shaking hands this morning so no mini painting. Why not bang out some terrain.

        The inside was primed otter brown. The outside my new brick color. After that craft paint dry brush.

        The worst part is picking out all the exposed timbers. That took longer than everything else combined.

            The Warehouse continues to printing way. I am on the ground floor still. Which is my fault. I should have sent everything the Flashforge could take to it. 

        The foot print is going to be massive. This is a 3rd of the ground floor. I am 2 rolls into printing. Including one crap part coming out of the Ender.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 1282 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 719
28mm = 85
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 243
Printed Terrain = 7

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 9

No comments:

Post a Comment