Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Fall In "the goods"

        This was the year. I can't begin to say what great deals were in Walleys basement. There was an entire bF&S smirish army for  25. There were multiple pike and shoot armies for 150. 

I bought 895 minis!!!

        Cat and James hooked me up with a Warmaster building and some Vinnies. (The vinnies may not be full cured. They are in the sun today) I gave Cat all the Pirate stuff, Warmaster, and 60g of Epic.

        If you want printed stuff, use a Vet owned company. Both Cat and James are Vets. Go to Marauder Industries.
 


        The biggest score was 15mm ACW. A relative was selling his Uncle's collection for dirt cheap. I gobbled up the ACW and 2 28mm pirates. The ACW was 20 beans. I told it was worth much more. "What do you want for it?" He said 20, again. I gave him 30 and 5 for each pirate.



Union stands 129
Union Cav 13
Union Art 13

CSA stands 25
CSA Art 2
CSA Cav 3
        Most of these are based 4 or 5 to a stand. I will have to rebase everything. In the end I will have enough Union to do a full ACW regimental battle and a Union army or two to sell.

        Next just 3 full units of Janissaries/Janissarys. (sp) Dude had a card with 60 written on it. I asked what the 60 got me. He said everything. 78 fully painted 28mm minis. Now these I will keep just under half and sell off the rest. Those I keep will take maybe a week on the road to highlight and they will be very nice!

        10 beans for 85 20mm painted insurgents. These will need rebasing and to be dipped.
        And a bag of bush.
    
        I also scored this one in VG condition. The chits have been punched. 8 bucks and I got a buyer already for 42.

Then some Foundry paint for me. Nothing other than this from the dealer hall. I don't think any of the dealers did well. Most said they would not be going to Cold Wars. Not because of sales, but because of the jacked up way in which they have to get into the dealer hall.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 1273 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 707
28mm = 81
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 238
Printed Terrain = 5

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 9

No comments:

Post a Comment