Monday, November 14, 2022

Back Out on the Road part IV

 

        At the Holiday Inn. This week I am saddled up with a new guy. An ET2, surface, non nuke. He is alright, takes notes. Which is more than the last guy they sent me. Babysitting and hand holding is cutting into my painting time. Then I find out the crumb snatcher has been bullshitting. 50s and 60s on every test. So I am back to teaching over messagener. Also choppin down my painting time

        Holiday Inn has crappy lights. And then there is this thing, a table within a table. Yet there is no room to pull the inner one out. No space for the chair. I was moving furniture all over again. Just some items off the printer are with me.

        Then it was upstate NY again. Ya wonder why this place always makes me sick. At least the place has running water. I had everything with me and got nothing done. Japan missed a 1 in the code. It took days to find. 

        The junk lights in the Holiday Inn again are not helping. But its 10k bonus points every week this month. The junk lights and I missed the parrot's eye!


        Tortuga house 6's roof came off the printer while I was gone. I need to finish the brick work on the sides.
    

        Fall In is this week. The bastards have me out on a job. Of course I get up and they are not ready. Or don't want to do it. Man I told them clowns I was here just for this bullshit and I was leaving Wednesday morning. Long ago Maj Tim gave me some Aztec like terrain. Its about time I bang it out.


The new Lowes priming colors. They use to be 5-6 bucks a can. Yesterday they were 9. Thanks Joey B!


        Two more girls. The first French musketeer for Anno Domini. She is from the pin up line. No true rules exist. I can put her in as a every day musketeer or give her one of the greats stats. The other is one of the dancing girls. These chicas will pull double duty in B&P and 1666.

        I went with Dusty Foundry skin tone. Then used pictures of the wife tanned up for where the highlights would sit.
        I don't know about the blue socks she has folded over her boots. They were white in her picture. I originally did them white. But they sucked, never looked right. And now???

Mountain

2022

Bought = 1273 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 710
28mm = 83
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 238
Printed Terrain = 5

Games
Games played = 40
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 9

No comments:

Post a Comment