Monday, November 21, 2022

NetEA Sisters Vs Space Marines 3000pts

 

        We was gona play at 6 feet. Then the wifi got involved. Kal was nice enough to host. 

        I went with a tactical heavy list. I took the points from the Warlord off the Fall In list and dropped the speeders. Two more tacticals with 2 HB Razorbacks and a pair of Thunderbolts added. A set of LC Razorbacks were added to the BTS. The dualing Dev dropped the razorbacks and picked up LRs. 

My List; 

Tact, SC, x2 LC razorbacks

Tact, Hunter, x2 vinnie

Tact, Hunter, 2x vinnie

Tact, x2 HB razorbacks

Tact, x2 HB razorbacks

Dev, 2 LR

Dev 2 LR

Scout

Thunderbolts



Kal's List;

3 groups of crazied walkers

x2 Lighting planes

Tanks with a hunter

3 groups of Tacticals

Teleporting Sisters with a demon bitch 

Maybe one more? I am pretty sure he had me by 3 activations?

            This is right before I screwed up. I thought it was a good idea to engage with my Devs. When they could have shot. 6 dice Vs 14. 
            Got to remember the Devs are not there to engage. Those Devs are there to bounding in support of the tacticals.

The thin yellow line.
            I caught the 2 sets of 2 detachments intermingled. Kal was set to pounce. I just got there first. The 1st set ended up broke, I survived. The 2nd set we both ended up Broke. 

            In the end I got Blitz, T&H   Vs   Blitz.


       Rules Question; I found it during Fall In. Then could not find it for our game. Also didn't remember jack. Trenches, are they DANGEROUS for vehicles? Why yes, yes they are. In the DKoK and Seige masters it says the same. Don't know why its not in the Imperial Fists also?

Mountain

2022

Bought = 1282 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 721
28mm = 85
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 245
Printed Terrain = 7

Games
Games played = 41
Games hosted = 15

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 19
Read = 9




No comments:

Post a Comment