Thursday, November 10, 2022

Etsy wtf

 

            I am not home long enough to run the resin printer. I can't find the stls. Or they are not for sale. Etsy right? Easy and the minis are not much more than metals. 

        I want 28s. They do 28s. Except they don't.

        These mofos are like 44m. Not 32 or 28. 
                "I print at 38mm, which is the size labyrinth miniatures are designed."
        No, not ever close. 44 is 6 greater than 38, 15 almost 16% tooooooo big. and not 28 or 32 like your page says. 
               "I'm sorry that they're not what you expected, but I feel it would be unfair to reprint an entire order for free given this is the default size of the figs and that's right on the front page."
        Reprinted at half price. Because they are almost half the size?

        Update:  The maker is taking the minis back and shipping me new ones for just the shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment