Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Jam up

          I am all sorts of jammed up this week. The wife is still half broke. Her mom is back with us. Plus two friends are visiting. They leave and my parents arrive. Then they leave and 9 of her friends are coming for Xmas. Short is I am cleaning three times and cooking two Xmas dinners. All the while playing nice with her friends and not painting or touching of lead men. Yeah, yeah its a sickness I know.
          So what is one to do. I say order a butt load of dudes. Then since work is slow and my customers are off burning up the last of their "use it or lose it vacation time."  I'm painting at work. The most I have ever been paid to paint!
Now if I can only get people to stop breaking my tools, its full speed ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment