Sunday, August 2, 2020

Warmaster Weekend "The tool"


       On YouTube is a dude, (OnTheLam Games),  making Warmaster Videos. On the Lam is the youtube name. There are currently two down with plans for more. The video are top notch!
        In these videos he uses a warmaster ruler/gauge/tool thingy. Y'all know I want one. A whole bunch of dudes were asking for them on the Warmaster Group.
Crystal Fortress: Magnetic Acrylic Display Cases | Miniatures & Games

        I went straight to the source, Crystal Fortress, in Cali. Scott asked where I saw it and got me a production slot. They are not cheap. 22 a piece. I ordered ten. 2 for me, 2 for other dudes, and 2 more gone to the Epic Times group. Only 4 left up for grabs.

No photo description available.Image may contain: ‎text that says '‎COMMAND PENALTIES Per Full 20cm Distance Each Successive Order to the Unit Encmy Within 20cmof the Unit Unit Within Dense Terrain Per Unit Casualty Ae with I:DU HroιDL BALEFTO ףUΓA comct EমY ATTACK MODIFIERS +1 Charging Against Encmy in Open +1 Monster Charging Enemy in Opca +1 Pursuit Attack +1 Pursuit Attack Per Full 3cm Fighting Enemy Enemy Facing Owa Side or Rear Confused‎'‎

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. How does one go about getting one from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete