Monday, August 31, 2020

Warmaster Barbacue Weekend


        The Samurai had a hot and cold day. First game Shawn suffered from Blunders and failed command rolls. The second game I could not get out of my deployment zone. I Blundered and Failed my way through a complete turn.
         Shawn lost as I got into terrain first. Tim got there in the second game, masterfully, and I couldn't get any weight to push him out.
        Man good choice to host inside. It rained on and off all day. And rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock. I had moved the grill the night before to 3 feet in front of the garage. The charcoal and wood, apple,  was pre staged.
         Lunch was Burgers and Sausages
       I got a little wet cooking. The Boston Butt, 10 pounds/bone in, took 6 hours to smoke. All meat supplied by Applewood Butchers in Strasburg.

I butt ton of pictures.











 Lime green beer frig.








 Strategic ground circle

 That is not my Dew. I kicked the Dew. Now I am straight Whiskey and beer, because fish shit in water!

 turn 4 left flank stuck in the deployment zone.






 Right flank on 5 stuck in deployment zone. The Sammy never even got close to getting in.
 Thats my sammy at the end of the game STILL in the deployment zone!




No comments:

Post a Comment