Sunday, August 23, 2020

Crumb Snatchers, and no good time wasting peoples



        It has been almost a month seen I have been in my hobby room. It is a bitch when work comes calling after such a long time of doing zero. And to make things worse, I actual had to do stuff. I don't know what they are thinking.
        During the time away, any and everything semi-closely related to anything I do was tossed and stacked in the room. There is shit piled ass deep to a tall Indian.
       All this makes it difficult to get back at it. Not that I don't want to. More so where to start and develop plus gain the momentum on projects.


        Day 1; I created piles of like stuff. Then collect all the bullshit, shit not related to me or painting, and general trash. All of which got thrown out. Finally I replaced the screen on the printer. Then the crumb snatcher attacked.




       Day 2; I need room to work. Half completed projects every where. Some projects got completed. The other staged for day three. In an attempt at a clean and focused start. The Crumb snatchers strike again! Its mom's birthday and I am tasked with get all the shit for her 70th. SOB!
I need more or wider river sections.
Another tile for the desert board.

       Day 3; The tomatoes have gone full speed. I did 6 jars of sauce Sunday. 4 more on day 3. Oh and mom needs the house clean cause my brother is coming with his 5 kids. Why the fuck doesn't he clean that motherfucker.
       Day 4; My brother shows up. Mom's washing machine breaks. The part, bearings, have to be ordered and are more than a new one. The brother/kid shit show continues for the next 3 days. Bro leaves at 6am. Guess who's candy ass gets to clean again?
       Day 8; The tomatoes are back. And I sent like 3 kilos home with my brother.
       Day 9; My kid is off to camp. I will get shit done. I am free for the week. My side job of fucking math and reading teacher is on hold. No she ain't, CCP Virus. SOB! The Crumb Snatchers revolt. We are off to the beach for 5 days.
       Day 13; The Tomatoes are back. 9 jars! I am out of canning jars after this. Yeah, Lowes has jars at 80% off. Tonight is mom and dad's 49th anniversary.
       Day 14; We, the head Crumb Snatcher, is having a house party. All hands on deck for cleaning duties.
       Day 15; Crumb Snatchers have Crumb Snatcher shit to do. Finally I am free. I fixed the Japanese terrain tiles where the water effects climbed up the static grass. 4mm grass was use over the brown patches.
          3 of the square tiles were done as flat grasslands or for wooded areas. But because I am extra dummy, I did two upside down. The tiles will not fit together if they don't face up on the same side.

 The current Japanese tile situation. More will come two or three at a time. I have 7 more rice paddies from TimeCast and all the Japans houses and temples kicking around. Plus a castle somewhere.






No comments:

Post a Comment