Friday, August 7, 2020

The Road Show part II



        Well this turned into a shit show. I have the dog and kid with me. We are all staying in the company apartment. They came along to give mom a break. And normally I don't do shit here other than paint. Why not hang out with them?
        The dog is confused, doesn't understand what is happening or why we are here. He does not eat his food or people food. He wants to go. This place sucks, says dog. He does not sleep at at. All night long he breaks my balls. Then sleeps like a drunk during the day.
         The kid is ok. She does her stuff. I thought or planned to have more time with her. I wanted to teach geometry this week. None of that happen.

Hurricane Dorian updates: path moving away from North Carolina ...

        The hurricane came through the customer site. No damage. No flooding. Just two power spikes through the plant. Every tool set but one crashed. One still running windows XP, said nope, no more I am dead. Of course they cried giant crocodile tears. This piss ant storm dicked my whole week up. No painting.

        Even if I was going to paint 2 of the 3 over head lights went out where I paint.  On 12 foot ceilings. Straight up the ass. I did get the armor on 14 samurai painted.





No comments:

Post a Comment