Friday, July 31, 2020

The Road Show "When work returns"

        It has been a while since I have had to actual work. As a traveling dude, you miss the road. That is until it gets in the way of painting minis. My usual babysitting customers has changed into hands on attention. They have all been left alone for too long. Just like children being left alone, they start to break stuff. This is my excuse!

        I have done nothing hobby wise for weeks. I packed up my kit to paint. Never ever once took it out over the last two weeks. Finally I got to a customer where I can paint. I got a spot cleared, opened the kit, and the customers were calling all night. I never had a chance to even go through my new goodie box.

        This morning I am waiting on parts. Finally I get to see what was ordered 3+ months ago. That is all I will get to do today. Next week I am here also. Hopefully next week I can get some painting done.
        ork village buildings
        I didn't have a complete set. These will be masters.

 Scout Speeders
 Scouts, 2 MK III marines
 dead/wounded marines
different style termies. 
????Not too sure I like them????

No comments:

Post a Comment