Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Warmaster Dark Elves Vs Tomb Kings 2000 points


         Kal was free and I am sitting around waiting on a customer to get their collective shit together. I hosted and it was Warmaster this time. Straight up gaming, no developing list, no tourney prep bullshit just Warmaster Original armies.

My list, break point 12;


Kal's list, break point 9;

         I had set up with my Cavalry in the middle, flanked by archers and artillery battalions. Chariots wide out on the left flank. While the spearmen are out on the right. The idea was to pounce on an opening in the middle. Cavalry did nothing all game.

       The Dice Gods ruined the game. Kal's Cold Ones, Bolt throwers, Witches, And Hydras took the day off. If that wasn't enough, two blunders helped the command rolls wonderfully. All of which should never happen so frequently.
        Due to the shit show his dice put on. Tomb Kings win 2.5 Break to 9.

The action not in order.
It wasn't great dice on my part. My normal shooting.





2 comments:

  1. I really don’t get how this blog isn’t fawned over. The terrain looks awesome, the gamemat looks to scale and the armies are painted. I just took the plunge on a high elf army. You’d be amazed at the scarcity of resources for warmaster. It’s a damn shame. Keep it up these posts are invaluable to beginners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If you can't find something the easiest place for help is the warmaster group on Facebook. The members are worldwide. You can get an answer or help any time of the day.

    ReplyDelete