Friday, July 10, 2020

Horus Heresy World Eaters "left overs"

        Left overs. The things I did not want to finish. They remained in my travel kit, never seeing and love.
          It is a beast. Have no idea what it is called. It does not fit together very well. One side was warped beyond repair. I have another copy and it is the same. I did lose whatever weapon system goes on top. This one is a skinner original.

        I may need a detachment of assault marines for IWC. I printed up two groups. One in Mark III armor and current raptor dudes. The Mark III were scaled down from 8 to 6mm. The raptors were scaled down from 28mm.
       Mine don't look as cool as these dudes. The printed versions are not any where close to as nice as  China Forge. I will have to get some china forge assault marines.
        The demons came out great. These are not great. They will be place holders until something better is found. Maybe the raptors will work. They will be next.







No comments:

Post a Comment