Thursday, October 13, 2022

Dark Realms Tortuga house 6

        With the 2nd floor printed while I was gone. The ground floor is printing now. Each take about 2.5 days to print.
         I fixed the 1st layer sticking with glue stick technique.
        The Flashforge is a beast. It has been printing all the other stuff for house 6. Without out it, I would be a month printing on the Ender 3 for a single building.
        I am back to priming with a flat stone Lowes special.

        Cause I am a dummy. I have both printers busy and no roof. Next up on the Ender will be the roof. I can't print it on the Flashforge because its too big. I can print it as one part on the Ender.
I am not painting the inside walls. They are what they are. Doing the insides reminds me of building a doll house the week before Xmas. I wanted to kill the girlfriend that enlisted my sorry ass for that. Wall paper, lights....soooo much PTSD from that bullshit. I bought my daughter Lego houses.

Mountain

2022

Bought = 378 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 707
28mm = 81
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 238
Printed Terrain = 5

Games
Games played = 25
Games hosted = 9

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 14
Read = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment