Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Blood and Plunder "Buying stuff again"

        Man sitting at work waiting for shit to happen is killing me. There I was minding my own business. Ahhhh minis. Female pirates, dancing girls, Pikies, slaves. There I go buying more minis.

        I got so many pirates now. I am running out of foam to store them in. Never once did it occur to me? "What exactly will you do with all these painted minis?" We were playing. New units were thrown into the games. 

        Fall In is coming up. The pirates start to go away. There is nothing to store them in. And again there I was minding my own business. Hmmmm foam.

New case

        Alright its cheap. It vacuums up minis. It fits within the linear file cabinets. I am getting more. 3 will fit across. 3 is 324 minis, I am going with 3 for now. There is only one deeper drawer. I wonder if they would fit standing. That would be 8 or 9, a 1000 minis, 5 years worth of painting 28mms.


Mountain

2022

Bought = 378 + a collection + 3 Armies
Sold = 76, 14 Buildings, 22 detachments + 3 Armies + a game
Painted = 707
28mm = 81
20mm = 45
15mm = 342
10mm = 0
Epic = 0
Terrain bought = 82
Terrain painted = 238
Printed Terrain = 2

Games
Games played = 25
Games hosted = 9

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841

Books
Bought = 14
Read = 6

No comments:

Post a Comment