Thursday, October 6, 2022

2022 Yearly Goals and Plans 3rd Quarter Update


         The year's goals have been mostly ignored. I bought collections and armies. I developed dick all for players. I have TO and GM no games. I did not buy terrain but I did print a shit load. 

        The traveling all week every week has put a stop to gaming. That in effect stopped player development. Other than teaching the kid to play Warmaster and Epic. She played at AdeptiCon and HistoriCon. So in reality thats a win. 

        I have been buying and selling collections. It is more to the plus side of the stuff I got. I did sell off half the Geo-Hex. cdjsafn

Year's Goals

Paint, Sell, and stop buying collections or armies.

        **** No buying terrain. 
        **** No buy armies or collections.
        **** Sell off the dust collecting items
        **** Develop new players
        **** TO and GM games at Cons 

Year's Plans

        This year's plans have been going as I planned. This is also the first time that has happened. What I wanted to do or said I would do, got done.
        Blood and Plunder is full steam ahead. I have been plowing thru minis. I think there is over 80 done now. Easily enough for a 200 point a side game. I did buy a collection, and boats, and more minis. and more minis.
        I did not run a single game. I did finish the Cavalry. Mostly. At HistoriCon I got a butt ton of minis for nothing. They only need some love and rebasing. That lot made this happen. I have Dismounted and some CSA Cav left. That will be a next year thing.
        None of the Bare Metal got even touched. The collection I purchased is completely done now. I purchased a painted army also. Maybe next year. Or maybe I find someone to paint everything!
Nothing is going to happen this year. I am crazy over pirates. Anno Domini is filtering in. If I was to guess, I would progress from these two into M&T again before the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment