Friday, August 26, 2022

On the Road part X

        This week I am in a Hilton Garden. And the kid is with me. Mom's school started this week. Hers is next week. Early American history and Fraction review for the kid. Catholic school for her ass. Public is doing a shitter job than normal.
        Which mean I need to share the desk space with her. Someone is always trying to steal my painting time! The desk lamp at the Hilton Garden is the best so far. No real need for my travel lamp. 
        I have only Tercios with me this week. I need to finish the last of them up. We shall see what can get done with the kids breaking balls. 
        It wasn't the kid. I had a chiller with a dip leak. 2-3 dips an hour. Customer says we should fix it. Yeah Ok. Then it blows up. The chiller is pissin water every where. The shut off valve just spins. As I stand in a growing lake, water is bouncing off me into the Xray generator, 35KV. Emergency Offed the tool. Customer is like, its going to be right back up right? Water is drip off his ass too! Uhhh Huh. No parts. It is the city water side, you own it. The Union shows up a day later.

        The short is jack all got done.

        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment