Thursday, November 25, 2021

Warmaster Lizards Vs Dark Elves

 

            Matt, another Matt from the group of Matts, was down visiting family. I was home nose picking this week. The wives didn't care or assign tasks. I got to host. The Lizards won. Not by any great generalship. 

            Matt's Cold Ones charged my Cold Ones in echelon. His were banged up. Mine were banged up. One or two stands left in each unit. Had they won and advanced into the echeloned Cold Ones, it would have been a different story. They won the first round and lost the second. Mine pounced in my turn. 

            The Krox, did Krox stuff. I got off two Wings of the jungle. And the Terradons blew the first engagement. They held on for the rest of the game being a nuisance.






No comments:

Post a Comment