Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Blood and Plunder "Black Scorpion minis"

            Black Scorpion, Pirates, has their own system "Cutlass." And female pirates all over. And not every girl has tits for days. You still do have to becareful. As there are big ass titties and belly chics. Yeah I know they say Anne was fighting with her tits out. I would bet that story has a chunk of bullshit in there. Its not about tits. I got a little girl and she will play this with me. No more titty talk. I don't know jack about the game, Cutlass. Don't care, but I do want female pirates. 

            They worked out to be about 8 bucks a mini with shipping to the states. The same as getting printed girls. Black Scorpion's resin is out of this world. I have never seen anything like it. ForgeWorld y'all need to steal some talent! Jo-Jo, the retarded circus boy, that pours your shit resin needs to be retired. These minis in resin have the detail of metal. Flash? I could not find a seem line. And. And. They put a note in the box. Dear sir, No need to wash your new minis. As our release agent is designed to work with your primer. It was made for this kind of shit.

            I had to paint one up right away. She appears taller. She is not. It is the slot base and the bitch is in stripper boots. Why her boots have a 3" heel? Who knows. I have seen girls running and fighting in the movies in 3" heels. I have seen Boston Southie girls battle in the streets. But some how I doubt women in the business of war sport 3" heels.
            Last of the four pack Firelock pirates women. I went with African and Native skin tones. As these girl most like were one or the other. I don't think too many or enough white chics were crossing the high seas at this time. Most pirate dudes left their wives, women at home. France imported women to the new world all the way up to the F&IW. Britain did sent women to Jamaica during Morgan's time. Most likely they were debtors, indentured servants, orphans, criminals or whores. Well we say traffic-ed now. Either way it wasn't many. So not a lot of white girls running around.
            Everyone will get based all together. It sucks to base 100s, but it is the only way to get them all to look like they belong next to each other. I also can't not decide if, I want to go with the wooden plank base of B&P.

Mountain

2021
Bought = 366 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 841
28mm = 7
20mm = 21
15mm = 282
10mm = 225
Epic = 40
Terrain bought = 207
Terrain painted = 277

Books
Bought = 22
Read = 8
Games Played = 20

Games Hosted = 7


No comments:

Post a Comment