Thursday, December 6, 2018

Warmaster Battle tracker

         In most Warmaster games one plays to break. We hardly ever use scenarios. Being so, I tend not to pay attention to my losses or the enemy dead. Which is the goal right. You must kill enough unit to break. Maybe turn 1 -3 is not so important, but after? Not paying attention could cost you a victory!
           We all have those total speed bump units. Others we restrict LOS with. Ones we use as bait. All 2 too many! Those cheeky bastards will cost you in the end.

          I created a battle tracker, break point tracker. Something to help out an old man. The base is scrap plastic card. I used cork to build up the ground, in which I would bury the dial counter. A $1.99 fish tank Egyptian head, Tomb King extras, and some chinaman palms to finish it off. About 2 hrs on and off total?

        I think in the future some poor bastards will be added on their way to pronate themselves to their new master.

No comments:

Post a Comment