Tuesday, August 17, 2021

By Fire and Sword "Rebasing" part II

 


            This time the Reiters got the love. 10 bases in all. Not much was done other than washing and a highlight here and there. Only 3 needed touch ups.


            3 Command stands. They were all highlighted and touched up. Then washed and sealed.

            At first I never knew the flags were stickers. I did all the infantry as if they were paper flags. This time I did them as stickers. The first one I could not get off the backing. It will get replaced after enough stick time has been gained to do it correctly.

The butchered flag job.
            I have seen in the groups that the very nice miniatures have flowers on their bases. I am not doing that with every base. Only the command bases will get flowers.

Mountain

2021
Bought = 341 + an army
Sold = 0
Painted = 676
20mm = 8
15mm = 294
10mm = 123
Epic = 22
Terrain bought = 151
Terrain painted = 238

Books
Bought = 14
Read = 7
Games Played = 12

Games Hosted = 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment