Saturday, August 28, 2021

By Fire and Sword "Carousel Horses"


             Everyone most hated occurrence, Horses with bent legs. Those then become broken. And when you buy a collection. This happens more offen than not when rebasing everything.

            I had most come off the original bases perfectly fine. This group suffered terribly. My solution is to Carousel them. Most of the broken ones will be in the center slot. These broken horses will get a rod into the chest. Then down through their original base and into the Plywood base. Hopefully this will secure them proper.

            I knew this would happen. I was trying to be careful. Still that bit broken two horses away from finishing. And of course it went straight into my finger. I pulled the bitch out with my teeth and stuck in my glass of scotch.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment