Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Terrain boards, Cons, and the Future part V


           The next building, A8, finished for the FW table. I took copies of the Administratum Building. Two actually, one I chopped inhalf length wise and the other diagonally. One was made from resin and the other dent stone. The dent stone was much easier to chop up.

A5 is under construction
 A6 has been built. I took two copies of Librarium Building chopping off the end. Then using parts from the AT plastic set to raise the height and cover the chop job. Some green stuff did the rest.
          Two other Librariums painted originally will join this one on A6. They will remain remove-able and parks have been made to take their place when not there.

5 comments:

  1. Wow your stuff looks great. I’m just getting back into epic after 20 year hiatus. Most epic battle reports have terrible terrain. Yours is really impressive. Looking forward to more, especially the France trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      There is a large group of players from Boston to DC. When I travel for work I play dudes in San Jose, Fl, and Chicago. Where are you located?

      Delete
    2. It must be cool to play against so many opponents. I’m in Toronto.

      Delete
    3. There are 4 big Tournaments each year. HMGS Cold Wars, AdeptiCon, NorthEast Epic Tourney, and HMGS Fall In. Right now everything is canceled up to 2021's Cold Wars in Ocean City Maryland. NEET may happen lat this fall.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the info. I’m starting out with the guard. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the Northeast tourney info. I went deep down the rabbit hole on your blog and made a few comments here and there, I can’t believe how fast you work and at such a high standard. Staying tuned for more!

      Delete