Friday, June 26, 2020

Frec Epic World Eaters Vs Orks 3500 points

         I was scheduled to cover an engineer's vacation. He canceled it just before going. So I will sit idle all month. Most the other guys are working from home or off for the summer. Best time to get some games in!
        2nd test game was yesterday against Todd. He was willing to help me prep for the IWC in Lyon. We are playing the 3500 points for the tourney. The changes I made from the 1st list are;
* Dropped the illegal Terminator detachment
* 1 Hell Blade for a Hell Talon
* Dropped the Assault detachment and the Brass Scorpion
* Added Berzerker detachment with Rhinos, Supreme Command, & Stalker

Today's list;
Berserkers, Lord of War, Icon Bearer, Rhinos, Stalker  450
Berserkers, Icon Bearer 300
Berserkers, Icon Bear, Dreadclaw 350
Terminators (6), Demon Prince, Icon Bearer 400
Terminators (4) Icon Bearer 225
Predators, +2  275
Cannons of Khorne (6) 325
Demons (8) 175
Demons (8) 175
Greater Demon 200
Hell Blades 200
Hell Talons 225
Spacecraft 200

His list;
 Garrisons

        I garrisoned the walking Berserkers just out of charge range and behind the hill in front of the dudes above.

        The Space craft will come two 2. The detachment of 4 terminators teleported. They took 1 blast marker. Summoned a detachment of 8 demons. I won the initiative. The demons failed activation, re-roll. Orks on overwatch shot the demons. The Orks hit something and I failed every single save. Demons break and the detachment is destroyed per Frec rules.
        I retain and charge the terminators. They bounce! Great start to turn one.
         By the end of turn one. I was pretty much whole, with the exception of the predators and a lost Hell Blade on exit. Everything Rallied. Todd's Commandos, and both Storm Boys were below half. The commandos and one storm boy failed to rally.

End of turn 1

Turn 2
        The spacecraft, Dreadclaw, & Terminators came. Terminators took 2 blast markers on teleport. I won initiative. Terminators charge the Ork tanks, eliminating them. They broke from casualties from the assault.
  The Orks went after the Cannons of Khorne. 4 were KIA and broke.

The Spacecraft missed. The Dreadclaw threw blast markers everywhere. The Stormy that rallied were broke again. I retained, summoned the Greater Demon, and engaged the garrisoned Boys in the center. I lost 4 Berserkers and gutted the boys.
 The Ork BTS went after the first teleported terminators and broke them. I started stacking BMs on the Ork BTS
My BTS went after the Ork buggies and cleared them out.
End of turn 3. 
         The Orks were shattered. Everything was broken with the exception of the BTS, Stormbots, Fighters, and Mechanized Boys. The Commandos, Stormboys, and Tanks failed to rally. Everything failed to rally for the Orks. This is what seal their fate. Only my Predators failed to rally.

Turn 3
           Orks win the initiative. The Mechanized Orks engage my BTS. Orks take BTS and Take and Hold! Orks retain with the Fighters. They fail and fail the re-roll.
         My 2nd teleported terminators engage the Ork mechanize. Todd moves into base to base losing Take and Hold. Terminators are eliminated. I retain with the garrisoned berserkers, engage the BTS. World Eaters take BTS and Blitz.
         Ork Storm Boys march for Take and Hold. The Orks are out of activations. Dread claw berserkers move for Take and Hold. The Hell Talon break the storm boys.

3 - 1

World Eaters  Blitz, BTS, Take and Hold
Orks   BTS






No comments:

Post a Comment