Monday, May 11, 2020

Your momma is a sallie


XVIII Legion

         We have a voilation of this years goals. I bought an army. But it was a sweet deal. Really. So sweet I didn't tell the wife. And I plan on painting it to sell. Jim from down south was selling a mate's 30K Salamander army. All forum ware resin with the Salamander speciality units and Vulkan. I paid 350 with shipping.

          The goal for the army is for legal lists in 40k and 30K. I will need to add in some units for full detachments, add full detachments and kit out the options. All of which I have from old fight club stuff.  
          Everything will get Sallie doors. Those must be printed. I will also be making custom bases for them in the french style. Not circles this time. Some where between FOW and Warmaster base size.


         While I was sitting around waiting for shit to show up. I went looking for matching Sallie green. In the end I chose 833 as a base over white primer. 72032 for a highlight. What has not been determined is flat finish or lacquer finish. The Big Black books have them flat. All the Black Library artwork has them with a lacquer shine. 
Test Land Raiders


The plan will be to have them painted by Xmas. a sale date for Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment