Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Terrain boards, Cons, & the Future part II

The Forge World Games Workshop battle board.


         I never planned on touching this one, this year. Being quarantined changed many plans. In the game with Todd, I pulled out the Forge World City board. Long ago I noted it was chipped and in need of repair. The buildings are also chipped. With it out and unpacked and with time on my hands, it is time to repair and repaint all those chips.



        The current state is damaged, but repairable. The board needs two tiles reattached. The roads and sidewalks are chipped. And about 60% of the buildings are in need of a touch up.

        The buildings are first up. They are the easiest. I need space to work on the tiles. Once done they can be packed away.

 All touched up
Awaiting touch up

No touch ups needed.

They all got knocked out, boxed up, and place in their usual storage spot. On to the tiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment