Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Trees and other stuff purchased

        The trees are from Nappy. The medium and small ones are perfect original Epic size. You have to buy the whole bag to get them. 15 a bag ain't so bad.

       The eBay palms needed repairs from ColdWars. The taller palms are for FOF. I got them a million years ago.


More Stuff

All is from Cold Wars. I thought I had lost it all. It disappeared. Then magically I found them. When I cleaned out my car. Soon dummy!
The resin Camel Korps. I had wanted these bums since they came out. They were sky high upon release. Now it seem they can't be sold. Both boxes were 40% off.

        More rice paddies. They will be added to the Japanese/Samurai table plans. 5 paddies for 7. I will most likely be buying more.
No I don't need more rivers. I do need this size. Now I am done with rivers. truly done


No comments:

Post a Comment