Sunday, March 22, 2020

InHouse gaming table part III

        The gaming surface will have a stained nice cover to protect and provide a surface for other than gaming. It will also allow me to keep my shit set up while hidden. I need a thicker board on the external long side to support the cover topper. That topper will hard mount to this board. 
          The side boards were ripped and then chased out. The long side boards will mount flat and allow the drawers to open.
        I cut the way end on one board. I had to fill the gap with some scrap and glue.
        You can see the color difference, but there is no effect to the inside.

Plague Update.

The wife went ape shit crazy. No eggs. Now we have eggs.

         Next the frames for the field stripped drawers are being built. The Wifi did this for me. Surprise she attend a school for wood working in Argentina.
 Installed under one of the halves. It can store half the Geo-Hex.
Another 25% is stored in the table's drawer.
The table

No comments:

Post a Comment