Sunday, March 29, 2020

Containment "Lock Down Work" part II

        Last night was going to be game night. My mate said his mother inlaw may have the plague. She got tested, no result. Still he believes they were contaminated. No Force on Force.
        Dog walking I ran into another preacher dude walking his dog. He is interested in wargaming. He said he would call for a demo.
 A lot going in in this mess. No focus just getting stuff done.
       Back to painting and building. Nothing else to do. I mowed the yard. Then shot the bunnies and squirrels. The little bastards were eat my flowers.
       The last of the 20mm buildings got finished. 20mm police, EOD, and medics. I started on the cars and technicals. Epic is always there in the back of my mind calling me. The IFs got another Devastator detachment and started to look at the AT buildings.

         The OCP came out wicked dark. Maybe I failed to mix the final wash properly?
Pjs or Navy Docs
 Navy EOD
SWAT breachers


 Imperial Fists Devastators

         Finally back into painting 10mm. There are a few more units on the table to complete. Then I have to count up and see what is needed to get an army on the field.

Numidian or Cartho citizen spearmen


No comments:

Post a Comment