Thursday, March 26, 2020

Containment "Lock Down Work" part I

        Just like everyone else the plague has us on lock down. Work is semi closed, but I don't do jack anyways. The only issue is I can not force myself to get behind the brush to do ancients. Any thing but ancients!
         Onward to that which is getting done. Force on Force is getting the balk of the attention. Mostly because I played a game in which I couldn't find things. Which resulted into finding stuff to do.

4 more 20mm MDF buildings.


20mm African Government forces

Downed pilots
Scout Sniper team


Makeshift barriers. A truck and trash. School bus and trash.


Japanese house

Trees, bamboo.

         36 Nappy trees got based flocked and sealed. 17 pine and 19 leaf type dudes. 9 stand of bamboo. They are a twice too tall for the 10mm Japanese.





No comments:

Post a Comment