Thursday, March 19, 2020

InHouse Gaming Table part II

         The second table got sprayed and assembled.
        Counter sunk some screws
         Center supports for the play topper
         Both tables together
          The 2nd tables play topper was warped. The topper will need a few more screws, I should be able to locket down. If not I will plane it.
           The side rails are off height wise. I don't care. The real toppers won't be up against each other. The rails don't matter so much.
           The front rails will get cut and mounted tomorrow. I may cover the play toppers with felt.
         I scored a old beat up Craftsman work bench for 50 bucks. I am in for 230 total so far. If I had to make drawers they would have cost more. The rails for the drawers are not cheap either. I field stripped it for the drawers.

         The drawers had rust spots. They were cleaned up with scotch bright.
         The spots were primed. Then the whole drawer front sprayed Otter Brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment