Thursday, November 21, 2019

Road Warrior

Back on the road. Another soap sandwich trip. They requested training and can not find time in the schedule for the training. Over half of the day I am free. And it snowed. No snow brush, but at least I remembered a jacket.

I got back Sunday around noon and had to leave early Monday morning. Sadly coming right out of Fall In, I had no time to prep minis for the trip. Only 4 sticks of samurai were ready. Being stuck with what has been kicking around for years. I do have stuff I can prep while out.

Monday was cleaning and mounting more samurai. I got a ton of forumware at Fall In. All that got cleaned and assembled. The khorne world Eater bikes were finally painted. More Juggs got blocked in.

Tuesday was World Eater blue and engines on a THawk and the giant transport thing. The Carthro that have been looking for love got washed.

Wednesday I paint all the spear shafts, spear tips, and banner poles. The samurai Yami everything but faces. I started to mount up some Macs and one command stand. Painted a 20mm werewolf.




Today I finished the samurai and mounted, the Juggs, and werewolf. All the Macs I had painted were mounted and touched up. I put some more time on the THawk. The Carthro dudes got skin, armor highlights, actually everything but the shields.





No comments:

Post a Comment