Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Packing for HMGS' Fall In


        With Fall In around the corner, the day job was looking to sent me out. Twice they thought about it. This is not last year, no month in Japan dead smack over Fall In. I put in for time for Fall In long ago. Yet they came back a 3rd time saying a babysitting for contamination. I could be on the road for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Panic happened! I need to find and set aside my load out. 
The Armies for Friday's Warmaster tourney and Saturday's Epic tourney. Samurai test v2 and World Eaters UK. I am bringing everything. Then there is no chance of me leaving units behind.





         I set the tables up prior to going and take photos. The set up ensures I have what is required. The photos are a Mr. Bookwalter trick. He takes photos to set up faster for Con games. We start early and drink the night before. A faster set up is more time in the rack!

Warmaster tables

Desert board
        Dog claimed the board as his spot. no picture
Desert mat

Forest and river

Fur mat

Jap table


Epic tables

The DZC board


The The Desert board
         A Dog story

The Desert mat

Forest and river board

No comments:

Post a Comment